Why is paper slowing down engineering projects
PHUSION TO TACKLE INDUSTRY DATA ISSUES WITH VIDEO BLOG SERIES
Steve Pearson, the Executive Chairman of Phusion IM, has produced a series of video blogs to keep industry professionals informed on data management issues.
A chartered engineer with decades of industry experience, including 25 years of running Phusion IM, Steve has made it his mission to show industry the benefits of industry swapping traditional methods of inspection and data collection, much of which is still done on paper and with spreadsheets, for cloud-based solutions.
Steve Pearson said: “I know from experience and from talking to people in industry the challenges engineers face, especially during construction and inspection. They know there are faster and more efficient ways of doing what they’re doing, so I have created a series of video blogs to discuss the issues industry is facing and what can be done.”
The original press release can be viewed by clicking here.
- Are Horrible Handovers History?
- Taking the chew out of your maintenance
- Should I be using multiple software systems
- How technology can revolutionise hazardous area inspection
- Why is paper slowing down engineering projects
- Mobility Magic
- BIM there, done that!
- A Magical Tale of Engineering Information Management