Phusion to highlight role of data in halving asset inspections costs at HazardEX 2021
Phusion IM executive chairman Steve Pearson will address delegates at the HazardEx 2021 conference and exhibition to highlight how the smart use of data and technology can significantly cut asset inspection costs.
At the event, which takes place on October 6th and 7th in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, Steve will discuss how the advanced use of hazardous area-related data and documents, combined with mobile devices, can substantially improve inspections.
With evidence demonstrating how this approach reduces the time and cost of carrying out inspections without compromising on standards, Steve’s presentation will show how the process can be tackled differently.
Through the application of connected engineering data and documents and the use of ATEX-rated mobile equipment, this will reduce time on site, increase the long-term effectiveness of inspections and improve management of change.
Steve is widely recognised as an authority in the field of engineering content management and has helped many organisations, through his expertise and Phusion IM’s suite of data technology solutions, define their information needs and enabled them to save millions of pounds in operational costs and productivity gains.
He will address the conference on 6th October at 2.30pm.
Steve said: “Minimising the time inspections take without compromising safety is a goal of many prudent organisations and we have devised an approach and technology solution that helps organisations achieve that strategic target.
“I am looking forward to sharing our experiences and expertise in the advanced application of data to help companies improve productivity and dramatically cut the cost of inspections.”
- Phusion to highlight role of data in halving asset inspections costs at HazardEX 2021
- Speaking the same language: New technology lets humans and autonomous robots understand each other
- Phusion IM achieves Microsoft Gold partner status
- Job creation at Phusion IM to support delivering on long-term contracts
- Phusion and Sword form strategic partnership
- Updated: Meet the Mayor breakfast event
- Ampelius joins forces with Phusion
- Phusion – 25 years of Information Management