Phusion to exhibit at major chemical-process sector conference
Phusion are proud to be exhibiting at the NEPIC Meet the Members Conference 2019, which will take place on Teesside to showcase future North East investment projects and the associated supply chain opportunities.
The Meet the Members Conference and Exhibition, organised by the North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC), will welcome 600 delegates and 100 exhibitors to Wynyard Hall’s Grand Marquee on Wednesday 19th June.
Influential speakers from global companies will be taking to the stage to present process industry investment highlights, and showcase potential business growth and supply chain opportunities.
Confirmed speakers to-date include world class companies such as Sirius Minerals, global chemical firm Venator, consumer goods corporation P&G, Britain’s largest nuclear power station operator Sellafield Ltd and biotech giant FUJIFILM Diosynth.
The Conference, now in its 9th year, also offers unique one-2-one mentoring sessions. Industry leaders from across the region will be on hand to assist attending companies, particularly SMEs, with advice on becoming suppliers to the sector, or enhancing existing relationships with clients.
Phusion will be on Stand 84 and available all day to discuss how Information Management can support an organisations journey to digitalisation.
- Job creation at Phusion IM to support delivering on long-term contracts
- Phusion to exhibit at major chemical-process sector conference
- Phusion and Sword form strategic partnership
- Updated: Meet the Mayor breakfast event
- Ampelius joins forces with Phusion
- Phusion – 25 years of Information Management
- Phusion makes software available to small businesses
- Phusion Shortlisted for National Hazardous Area Award