Phusion Shortlisted for National Hazardous Area Award
Phusion is one of five companies to be shortlisted for the Best Customer Service Award at the HazardEx 2017 International Conference & Exhibition.
Phusion was nominated by an employee of a supplier, who cited the helpful and friendly attitude of its staff.
The conference, which is held annually, is a two-day event and exhibition with an awards ceremony and gala dinner held in Cheshire on March 2nd and 3rd. Past events have attracted between 300 and 400 senior industry attendees, and a large number of conference papers.
Steve Pearson, Executive Chairman of Phusion, who founded the company in 1992 has previously presented at the HazardEx Conference about Phusion’s work on mobile data collection in Hazardous Areas, will be presenting again this year.
Phusion Managing Director Alex Hayward said: “We’re delighted to be in the running for the Best Customer Service Award at HazardEx 2017. It is an honour just to be shortlisted. While we know how important our software applications and the services we provide are to our customers, we also appreciate that our team goes beyond what is normally expected of them in terms of customer service.
“Our products, including our new Phusion Onsite mobile collection tool and the largest library of generic engineering data in the world, give our clients competitive advantages, but we are under no illusion how important the friendly and helpful attitude of our people when it comes to their choice to deal with our company.”
To vote for Phusion:
* The competition is open to all Hazardex journal and website readers and users
* Voters should register their votes at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Award Vote’ in the subject field and the category & chosen company in the message field. Please also provide full personal contact and company details
* Voters are limited to one vote per category
* Nominees are not permitted to vote for their own company/organisation
* All votes will remain confidential
- Phusion to exhibit at major chemical-process sector conference
- Phusion and Sword form strategic partnership
- Updated: Meet the Mayor breakfast event
- Ampelius joins forces with Phusion
- Phusion – 25 years of Information Management
- Phusion makes software available to small businesses
- Phusion Shortlisted for National Hazardous Area Award
- Smart devices provide the efficiency needed in Hazardous Areas